We got the green light to reopen Outlet on Thursday, May 14th! We are excited to welcome everyone back (though not everyone at the same time :P)! Several changes have been made to the space to create a safer environment for our members. We are also instituting new policies for our facility with the goal of ensuring the health and safety of all members and guests. We hope to be back to Waffle Wednesdays and handshakes/fist bumps/hugs sometime in the (near) future but we need everyone’s help in following these policies for now. Information about these changes as well as modified hours are below.
Changes to Space
- Seating has been removed from common areas to accommodate physical distancing.
- All HVAC air filters have been replaced with new HEPA filters.
- Doors from the front room to the rest of the space will be kept open to reduce high touch point.
- Coffee pots will be moved to the bar counter to reduce congestion/traffic in the kitchen.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at several locations around the facility.
- Sanitizing wipes will be placed on all coworking tables and in all meeting rooms.
- Exterior doors will be kept open as much as possible to increase ventilation in the building.
Health and Safety Policies
- If you are sick, STAY HOME!
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please follow all federal, state, and local guidance before returning to Outlet.
- 6 feet of physical distance between members should be maintained in common areas.
- No gatherings in common areas.
- No handshakes or any other personal contact.
- Members are highly encouraged to wear masks and wash their hands often. Masks will be available at the front desk for members and guests upon request. (This may turn into a requirement, depending on updated guidance from Sacramento County.)
- Staff will be wearing masks and will be regularly washing hands.
- Disposable cups will be used for coffee, tea, and other beverages.
- Members will place used dishes in the kitchen sink to reduce a high touchpoint. Outlet staff will load and unload the dishwasher.
- Members are asked to wipe down their work surfaces with sanitizing wipes before and after use.
- Occupancy limits will be in place for all common spaces to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Updates on common workspace availability will be posted to our Outlet Slack as needed. You can join the Outlet Slack Channel Here.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned by Outlet staff regularly throughout the day.
Private Offices and Dedicated Desks
- Private Office and Desk Jockey Members are encouraged to follow the common space guidelines within their private spaces.
- All bookings will be followed by a 15-minute cleaning and ventilation period.
- Meeting Rooms 1 & 2 will have a 2 person occupancy limit.
- The Board Room will have a 4 person occupancy limit.
Monday - Friday
8am - 6pm
(Members with 24/7 access are not affected by this change)
Reception hours will remain the same.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm